Creaturez.of.the.Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creaturez.of.the.Zoo

cZz official forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incredible, Just FREAKING INCREDIBLE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[cZz]AboSarar
Moderators
Moderators
[cZz]AboSarar

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Incredible, Just FREAKING INCREDIBLE! Empty
PostSubject: Incredible, Just FREAKING INCREDIBLE!   Incredible, Just FREAKING INCREDIBLE! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello there,
yesterday, I was on youtube, and found this imba video
i will not tell you what's gonna happen, just watch it
i was about to cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

P.S. Highly Recommended .
Back to top Go down
[cZz]Br3@k@w@y
Admin
Admin
[cZz]Br3@k@w@y

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Incredible, Just FREAKING INCREDIBLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Just FREAKING INCREDIBLE!   Incredible, Just FREAKING INCREDIBLE! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 pm

LoL. Must be a big fan of these music contests to be as impressed as to cry at this... Neutral Though the lady has an awesome voice.

We had a peasant as well here,in Romania,whom nobody gave a damn on and who went to Spain where he won a Opera Contest and became a little Pavarotti. But it wasn't the romanian society to help him with his studies afterwards (as he learned the song by "ear") , or with his further career, but those from the country he won that contest in. W/e, then we say we're good for nothing and don't move a finger to improve our society.
And also after he won, the romanian music "idols" said "Yeah, gj", but made no fuss out of the romanian who proved to be better than them! Better than their lame talent!

What an attitude , ain't it!?

Back to top Go down
http://www.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=clanview&clid=64

Incredible, Just FREAKING INCREDIBLE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creaturez.of.the.Zoo :: General :: Chat-Box-
Jump to: