Creaturez.of.the.Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creaturez.of.the.Zoo

cZz official forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For BreakAway !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[cZz]UnDeR~C[]VeR

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-13

For BreakAway ! Empty
PostSubject: For BreakAway !   For BreakAway ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:09 am

Hi,,

I am fawwazjaw, the old member in the clan, i left the clan because of reason about the lord's treatment to me, whatever, FRIENDSHIP should be lost because of a stupid game or Lose, we play for fun even if some1 was noob because he is noob or because of a reason didnt let him play well as it happened to me.

I dont care about a friendship if you can harm thee friend because of a game or anything else, in addition, you contiuned the bad treatment by demoting me (i said to you that i am out my counrty for holiday and i cant open too much). Also you ignored my PM's.

As a result, i left the clan sadly. I was thinking in the past to change my GG username to prove my loyality To the CLAN ! Hoping that you will understand my feelings and know that friendship doesnt depend on a stupid game or any priceless thing.
---------------------------------------------
Sorry for my little bad english

Yours,
Fawwaz
Back to top Go down
[cZz]Br3@k@w@y
Admin
Admin
[cZz]Br3@k@w@y

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-15

For BreakAway ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For BreakAway !   For BreakAway ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:14 am

Dear Fawwaz,

I think i must clear up our situation as you throw several serios blames on my account!

First of all, i apologise again for my pudge wars outburst! Indeed i have some temperamental issues which make me lose control in games and which i told you about the day we played .But considering i apologised back then and meanwhile i tried to invite you to clan games, your refusal to join only proves that it's not me who is willing to give up a friendship because of a game! And might i add, proves lack of understanding, situation which we cannot talk of friendship in!

The period between that special day and the day i disranked you was of at least 1 month, time when i saw you on and tried to play with you, and as i mentioned above, you refused to come most of the times. Now you know that except for particular cases, we give ranks in the clan for ACTIVITY. Were you active? Maybe you were! But for a member who BECAME EXAMINER THE DAY HE JOINED, without the lord or anybody else knowing him AT ALL, didn't you find it suitable to show some appreciation!?
You blame me i demoted, well dear fawwaz, considering the situation i did it in, don't you find i was right? Trust me, i didn't urgently need to make some1 else examiner, i still have leadership ranks empty. And trust me, if you had AT LEAST talked to me before leaving like a rock, i would have understood you and gave back what was back then yours. As for your "voyage" out of Jordan, though i didn't have any clue of it, it never was an important part of the matter!

You claim that you would have been loyal to the clan. For a person who got his OWN CLAN soon after leaving the clan he "loved" so much, you are quite brave to let such words out of your mouth! My RESPECT!

I honestly hope we have each other understood in the matter. I wish you good luck with your clans and multiple accounts and suggest you to visit this link: http://www.garena.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=577 where all your complaints about not being answered on the Garena Private Chat will be dealt with by Garena's administrative staff!

Your 'friend' forever,
Luli !
Back to top Go down
http://www.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=clanview&clid=64
[cZz]AboSarar
Moderators
Moderators
[cZz]AboSarar

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-15

For BreakAway ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For BreakAway !   For BreakAway ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:03 pm

I would say seriously fawwaz,
that u freaking made my day Very Happy, i rofl'd actually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For BreakAway ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For BreakAway !   For BreakAway ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For BreakAway !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creaturez.of.the.Zoo :: General :: Chat-Box-
Jump to: